Go to a song and click the Edit (pencil) button on the top right corner and click on Edit Song.
- Delete/Add space in the chart (more info here)
- Change the size of the chord: N: normal, S: small (click it to turn it ON/OFF)
- Chord quality button (enter the Chord 'F' and select the chord quality from drop-down menu like ^7, 7, 7b9)
- Alternative chord: click on it to add small alternative chords above the existing chord(Note:the player will ignore them) Click it to get back to Regular chords
- Invisible root: repeats the previous chord over the specified bass note
- Down arrows to add vertical spaces: click on it to enable/disable it. Often used to separate a Coda section.
- Repeat endings: 1st ending, 2nd ending, 3rd ending, open repeat, click to cancel
- Set the Time signature
- Add any comment or repeat texts: list of commonly used texts (e.g. D.C. al Coda, D.S. al Coda, repeat times) understood and interpreted by the Player. Just click the drop-down menu for the options. You can move the text vertically with the arrows.
- Edit the title, composer, style indication and key of the song. Make sure you set the right key signature for the chord changes you put in your chart.
•/• - use this to repeat the previous bar (shortcut: %)
•//• - use this sign over a bar line to repeat the previous two bars (shortcut: x)
More information about inputing a chart.