- The Player function generates piano (guitar for some styles), bass and drums accompaniments for practicing. There are several options for instrument sounds in the Mixer.
- iReal Pro provides three main genres – Jazz, Latin and Pop. Each of these has a subset of further styles to choose from. Blues styles are available as a 1-time in-app purchase.
- The Player generates accompaniments by reading the chord progression in the charts and also by following system texts such as D.C. al Coda or D.S. al 2nd Ending.
- It plays the 50 exercises currently included in iReal Pro’s library and it can play most user-generated song charts as long as they follow some simple layout rules.
- It generates accompaniments with random rhythmic variations in the various instruments’ patterns, making each chorus sound different and spontaneous.
- It plays all of the times signatures available in the iReal Pro Editor including odd time signatures, such as 5/4, 7/4 and 7/8. It even allows mixed meters opening the possibility for many other time signatures (you must use the Editor to change the time signatures).
- Sections in songs are recognized and marked with drum fills.
- Automatically generates an ending for all songs.
About the Player
Last Updated: 1589d